If main car park full please go to the overflow Rosebine carpark (TW2 7PS)
Energy Storage Summit 2016 will take place at Twickenham Stadium.
After researching the energy storage market two key element have become clear:
- People are tired of hearing that storage is the game changer and are keen to understand exactly how
- End users are crucial to the conversation
For this reason we bringing together all the major stakeholders relevant to the industry for our Energy Storage UK Summit,covering what is the addressable downstream market and how to sell to it as well as how to unlock the much greater potential of energy storage.
The event will have three streams filled with end users (residential, commercial and utility scale) to address key issues for the all the different market segments:
- Policy and regulations updates to clarify the playing field
- How to translate different applications and business models of energy storage into income streams
- Steps increase storage bankability and attract investment
- Numerous case studies from both front-of-the-meter and behind-the-meter systems explaining how their revenue streams stack up.
The event is due to take place as part of our 3-day Clean Energy Summit at the Twickenham Stadium on the 28 of April and it is followed by our Energy Storage 100 awards overlooking the pitch.
- California PUC revises self-generation rules in ‘big industry win’ for storage
- SimpliPhi to enter C&I-scale storage market
- ROUNDUP: Powin battery operating patent, Viridity transport software patent, Kreisel home battery
- Saft delivers ‘maintenance-free’ nickel batteries for E.ON North Sea wind farm
- Reaction to Britain’s EU exit
- More articles →