Energy Storage Summit returns to London next February, and with interest building around the potential of the UK storage sector, we expand across two days in 2017 to reflect the upward trajectory of this exciting market.
You can see the programme below and you can download a PDF version here.
- Policy and regulations: future of network charging and embedded benefits, length of contracts and alignment of tender process
- System operator: what are the system operator’s needs and strategies; and what impact they will have on the revenue stream for storage?
- Strategy: how are companies across the value chain approaching the market?
- PPAs: who is providing them, at what price and how do they make your project more bankable?
- Finance: debt, equity and corporate capital: who are the players and what are they willing to lend/invest against?
- Case Studies: hear from the most successful commercial projects, both in the UK and Europe
- Revenue Streams: future of revenue streams, volume, application processes and synergies
- Technology, innovation and integrated systems: pros and cons for different technologies; the link between EVs, charging infrastructure and energy storage
“On Storage, currently there are several events, not all of them of particular use. I found the Energy Storage Summit the most useful and insightful I have participated to so far both in terms of contents and speakers.”
Founding Partner, Bluefield